Birch veneer construction with contemporary architecture.
Fusing rustic and contemporary styles, Homestead is the perfect match to your décor no matter what design you're looking for. A subtle black rub-through finish is paired with hardware in a gunmetal finish for distinct character and charm. Metal framing with round finials softens the contemporary architecture of the mirror. Mix and match this dresser with other Homestead pieces to create the perfect configuration for your home. A coordinating mirror can be added for additional height, style, and convenience.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
36"H x 62"W x 20"D
- Birch veneer construction
- Subtle black rub-through wood finish
- Round drop drawer pulls and round drawer knobs in a gunmetal finish
- Seven total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One removable felt-lined jewelry tray in top left drawer
- Three felt-lined top drawers
- False bottom in middle right drawer
- Two cedar-lined bottom drawers
- Coordinating mirror is available: W1037-880 Metal-Framed Mirror 47H 42W 2.75D or W1037-881 Mirror 39H 40W 1D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.