Take a close look at the Colby duo® Reclining Chair and you ll find this easygoing favorite has the unexpected power to recline. Part of our award-winning duo series, Colby features graceful rolled arms, decorative wood legs, padded outer arms and a padded outer back. Colby s versatile frame can be dressed up for a formal setting, or dressed more casually for a family room. A built-in controller on the outside arm lets you recline and raise the legrest with ease, while a built-in USB port charges your device. The patented ComfortCore® seat cushion provides optimum support for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Transitional style power reclining chair
- Rolled arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Padded outer arms and outer back
- Side-mounted controller reclines the back and raises the legrest
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushion
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||39W x 39.5D x 41H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information