The Roman Reclining Chair and a Half brings a bold look to reclining comfort. Its bucket chaise seat and wide padded arms cradle you in comfort, while the channeled fiber back supports your head, neck and lumbar area. A convenient latch release allows you to easily adjust the back and legrest for personalized reclining comfort. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Roomy, oversized reclining chairCasual, family-friendly styleOne-piece bucket chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfortReclines easily with side latch releaseDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 41.0"Body Height: 43.0"Body Width: 52.5"
- Roomy, oversized reclining chair
- Casual, family-friendly style
- One-piece bucket chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
- Reclines easily with side latch release
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||52.5W x 41D x 43H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information