The Miller Bronze Power Lift Recliner is the petite lift chair with a simple, classic style. Designed for smaller users, it features a shorter seat height and a one-piece chaise seat for continuous comfort. Simply press a button on the wired remote to get in or out, or fully recline. Petite rolled arms and a solid foam back allow this chair to blend easily with existing pieces. The heavy-duty tubular steel base gives Miller a strong, solid foundation. Best of all, this chair can be placed just 2 inches from a wall, so it fits beautifully in small spaces.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Petite scale lift chair
- Simple, casual style
- Easy-to-use wired controller with 2-button operation
- Bucket-style seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in any reclined position
- Can be placed 2 inches from a wall
- Chaise legrest
- Solid foam back provides added support and a more structured look
- Petite rolled arms
- Convenient side pocket
- Heavy-duty welded steel base for extra stability
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- UL/ETL Listed
- Non-skid adjustable glides for use on area rugs, deep carpet or hard floors
- Legrest autostop safety feature
- Battery backup safety feature (requires 2 9V batteries)
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and cushions
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||31W x 39D x 39.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information