It s easy to mistake Brentwood for a vintage piece. Featuring hallmark details of mid-century design, it adds unmatched style and unexpected comfort to any room. Simply push back and this retro-inspired chair becomes a cozy recliner. Flared arms with welt trim frame the box border seat cushion, while a tall tufted back and attached headrest provide soft support as you sit or recline. Exposed wings and tall conical legs add extra flair. Timeless, not trendy, Brentwood pairs easily with other pieces from our Urban Attitudes® line and is completely customizable.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Vintage styling and modern comfort
- Flared arms, welt trim and a tall tufted back with attached headrest add classic panache
- Wing back and tall conical legs lend elegant, timeless flair
- Brentwood pairs easily with other pieces from our Urban Attitudes® line
- Press-back recliner; manually push back for easy recline
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||33.5W x 35D x 43.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information