Albany Reclining Chair 265429
The new Albany Reclining Chair combines Mid-century modern style with the added comfort of a recliner. But most of all, it's got plenty of personality. Dress it up in your favorite color or pattern to make a bold style statement. Or, choose leather for a look that's a little more refined. This new addition to our popular Urban Attitudes collection is designed to mix and match easily with your new or existing pieces. And, no one will suspect it's a recliner. Simply push back to enjoy instant reclining comfort. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics, finishes and other available upgrades. A matching ottoman is available separately.
Mid-century modern style
Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
Decorative wood legs and accents
Padded outside arms and back
Clean and structured foam back
Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Matching ottoman available separately
Body Depth: 35.0
Body Height: 39.5
Body Width: 32.5
- Mid-century modern style
- Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
- Decorative wood legs and accents
- Padded outside arms and back
- Welt trim
- Clean and structured foam back
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Matching ottoman available separately
|Handcrafted in North America
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||32.5W x 35D x 39.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information