The Reed Power Wall Recliner with Headrest is a casual family favorite that s sure to become the destination for comfort in any home. It features ultra-plush padding on the flared arms and back, plus a one-piece chaise seat and legrest that create a continuous zone of comfort in the reclining position. The handy wired remote allows you to adjust the back and headrest for an unlimited number of relaxing positions. When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Ultra-plush casual recliner
- Padded, flared arms
- Padded back with distinctive horizontal and vertical seams
- One-piece chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Adjust the back, legrest, and headrest independently
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||36W x 40D x 40.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information