Our Kipling Power Rocking Recliner w/ Headrest has a slim profile and tailored appearance that will turn heads in your home. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel to recline and raise your feet independently for a wide range of relaxing positions. There s even a built-in USB port to power your phone or tablet. When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Slim, contemporary/transitional design
- Blends easily with other pieces and styles
- Power adjustable headrest
- One-piece chaise seat and legrest creates a continuous zone of comfort
- Split back design, with foam upper and fiber-filled lower cushioning
- Flange stitching on upper back and arm pads
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||34W x 41D x 41H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information