Warm and Weathered
Bring cottage-inspired style to living spaces with the charming and useful Plymouth chairside table. A weathered graywash finish is contrasted by a medium brown planked top, while detailed molding and turned bun feet add to the cozy vintage character. A single drawer on ball-bearing glides and open compartment provide convenient storage for anything needed to be kept within reach. The table's small-scale design makes it a perfect accent piece for any size room.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Turned bun feet offer a vintage look
- Planked top, paneled accents and molding add warmth and charm
- Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look
- One drawer provides storage that's easy to access
- Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance
- Open lower shelf provides additional storage
- Small-scale piece ideal for compact spaces
- Case Good Options: Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home. Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability. Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic. Turned bun feet offer a vintage look. Planked top, paneled accents and molding add warmth and charm. Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look. One drawer provides storage thatu2019s easy to access. Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance. Open lower shelf provides additional storage. Small-scale piece ideal for compact spaces.
- Product Headline: Warm and Weathered
||16" 16 INH
||23" 23 INH
||23" 23 INH
||Tables, End Tables
||6.51 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||51 lb (23 kg) 51 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information