A classic, efficient home office solution.
Timeless style, customizable storage, and an elegant heritage cherry finish make the Woodlands L-shaped desk a welcome mid-sized addition to any home office. Picture framed molding on the side panels and drawer fronts complete the classic look. A coordinating hutch can be added for additional storage.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
31"H x 66"W x 76"D
- Cherry and birch veneers and solid poplar wood
- Heritage cherry wood finish
- Round drawer knobs and rope-twist drop pulls in a pewter finish
- Six total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- Two pullout, cable-accessible keyboard trays with drop fronts and adjustable/removable pencil trays
- Adjustable/removable pencil trays in two top drawers
- Adjustable/removable dividers in two middle drawers
- Two locking file drawers equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on bottom
- Cable manager
- Consists of a left desk 31H 66W 28D and a desk return 31H 48W 24D
- Coordinating Woodlands hutch is available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information