Dana is current and stylish, yet simple enough to withstand the test of time. This modestly scaled style is a great option for small spaces. With a tightly padded back, tailored roll arms, and tall tapered feet, Dana fits classic touches into a streamlined design that lends openness to any space. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 64" (162.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Heavy Thread Stitching: Yes
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Control Type: Push-Back
- Control Options: To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
- Product Headline: Simply tailored withclassic details
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information