Smooth edges, rolled arms, and exposed block legs give Thornton classic appeal as a living-area staple. Welt cording trims the back and seat cushions for a finishing touch. With materials and construction backed by lifetime guarantees, this style will feel comfortable today and for years to come. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Control Type: Push-Back
- Control Options: To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
- Product Headline: Simple, classic tailoring in a timeless style
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information