Settle in and experience the comfort of the Midway Power Recliner, which looks more like luxury seating than a traditional recliner. With one of touch of a discreetly placed in-arm power control, you can independently adjust the headrest and footrest, bringing immediate comfort. Integrated USB charging ports keep devices powered up and ready to go. Subtle refinements including contemporary arms and welt trim enhance the design s aesthetic. Reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, this recliner offers firmness and flexibility as you sit and will stay comfortable far into the future.
- Power controls in arm effortlessly adjusts headrest and recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Semi-attached pillow back cushion remains fixed in place, ensuring a clean look and comfortable feel
- Design-forward details including thin track arms and welt trim
- Durable, square tapered wood legs in choice of finish
- Available in hundreds of select fabric choices, giving you a diverse array of options to suit your home decor
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information