Enjoy soothing motion and the convenience of powered recliner with the Rio Power Rocking Recliner, available in premium leather upholstery. When you're in a seated position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth motion that's great for lulling babies or taking naps. If you're ready to relax, use the power control in the arm to effortlessly adjust the recline. Additional features designed to enhance your well-being include plush divided back cushions that provide ergonomic support to your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests reduce pressure on your forearms and keep you comfortable for hours of sitting. Bolstered by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the Rio Power Rocking Recliner is built to last a lifetime. Create a look that enhances your living space by choosing from over 50 options of our easy-to-maintain premium leather.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Power Button
||38" 38 INH
||41" 41 INH
||42" 42 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||14" (35.6 cm)
||Power Rocking Recliner
||Power, USB Port
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||30.8 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||118 lb (53.1 kg) 118 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information