Get the premium look of leather and an array of wellness-enhancing features with the Arlo Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Using the power control in the arm, you can seamlessly adjust the headrest, lumbar and recline to find the perfect position for relaxation. A USB charging port built into the power control keeps devices powered up and ready to go. Distinctive triple-divide back cushions add refinement and keep your head, neck and lower back supported. Your legs stay comfy in the contoured seat with chaise pad, and rounded pad-over track arms take pressure off your forearms. Enjoy a balance of firmness and flexibility as you sit with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which also enhances the recliner's durability. With more than 50 leather or leather match options to choose from, you can create an aesthetic that perfectly suits your unique style.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in leather vinyl match options that have the high-quality look and durability to hold up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
||37" 37 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||13" (33.0 cm)
||Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 4-5
||30.84 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information