Combine beauty and effortless motion with the Penn Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest & Lumbar. When sitting upright, enjoy fluid back and forth rocking. Seamlessly transition from upright to reclined with the power control. For custom comfort, adjust the headrest and lumbar support independently for your individual needs. A USB port, with zero-draw technology, allows you to charge your devices with ease. Crafted with our patented DualFlex Spring System™ Penn provides flexibility and firmness for years to come. Choose from hundreds of fabric options to create a unique look to suit any style.
- Rocking motion enhances relaxation
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar support for a personalized sit
- A USB port is built into the power control for convenient charging
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Pad-over armrests provide forearm support and comfort
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- The divided back cushion has a clean look and cradles the head, neck, and shoulders
- Cushions consist of a high-density foam core that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Available in a wide variety of select fabrics, including performance options, to suit your personal décor, style and family
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information