Whether you're watching TV or taking a nap, the Arlo Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar has all the support you need for a relaxing night in. Using the power control in the arm, you can seamlessly adjust the headrest, lumbar and recline and dial in the right level of comfort to suit your mood. A USB charging port built into the power control keeps devices powered up and ready to go. Distinctive triple-divide back cushions have a tailored look and keep your head, neck and lower back supported. And a contoured seat with chaise pad takes pressure off your legs as you sit, while rounded pad-over track arms keep your forearms comfy. Enjoy a balance of firmness and flexibility with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which enhances the recliner's durability. With over 250 options of stylish fabrics to choose from, you can create an aesthetic that will elevate your living space.
- Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Open Depth: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
- Reclining Options: Available in over 750 fabric options. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||37" 37 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||8" (20.3 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 4-5
||30.84 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||162 lb (72.9 kg) 162 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information