Get all the comfort of a powered recliner in a design that looks like high-end stationary seating with the Arlo Power Recliner with Power Headrest. Distinctive triple-divide back cushions have a tailored look and keep your head, neck and lower back supported. A contoured seat with chaise pad takes pressure off your legs as you sit, while rounded pad-over track arms keep your forearms comfy. When you re ready to lay back and relax, you can independently adjust the headrest and recline using a convenient power control on the arm. There s also a built-in USB charging port in the power control, so you don t have to worry about your devices dying. Durability is guaranteed with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which provides firmness and flexibility and ensures that your recliner will stay supportive for years to come. Choose from over 250 fabric options to create a look that s all your own.
- Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information