Enjoy an extensive range of soothing motion with the Mason Swivel Gliding Recliner. With a 360-swiveling feature, you can watch TV, easily turn to chat with someone and even check out what s happening behind you. If you re trying to relax, enjoy the chair s gentle gliding motion, designed to help you unwind. Other comfort-enhancing features include a high-divide back cushion with tufting that takes pressure off your head, neck and lower back, and pad-over arms that support your forearms. Engineered for quality, this recliner is bolstered by our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which provides flexibility and a wide range of motion. And durable, cleanable upholstery fabric, available in over 250 style options, makes this recliner great for homes with active families.
- Choose whether to glide or recline depending on your activity and mood
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Handle-activated recline system allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information