Rock yourself or a little one to sleep with the Mason Power Rocking Recliner. Enjoy the recliner's soothing motion when you are in a sitting position, or transition to a recline using the power control on the side of the arm. Keep your phone or other mobile device charged with a convenient built-in USB port located in the power control. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ ensures durability and offers a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility. Other comfort-enhancing features include a high-divide back cushion that cradles your head and neck, additional tufting for lower back support and pad-over arms that take pressure off your forearms. Create a personalized look to elevate your decor by choosing from over 250 options of our durable, cleanable fabric.
- Rocking motion enhances relaxation
- Power control allows you to adjust between sitting and reclining
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Power Button
||40" 40 INH
||41" 41 INH
||43" 43 INH
||69" (175.3 cm)
||13" (33.0 cm)
||Power Rocking Recliner
||Power, USB Port
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||30.8 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||151 lb (68 kg) 151 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information