Description: Power Lift Recliner
Product Description: Kenner features a lift reclining system that allows people to recline or lifts them out of the seat. The divided back cushion features deep button tufting on the bottom to add depth to the style and to provide extra pockets of comfort for sink-in reclining. Kenner's easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 4-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: 55 includes a four-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A four-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner to its original position..
- Product Headline: Clean lines with inviting comfort
||31" (78.7 cm) 31 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||133 lb (59.8 kg) 133 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Power Lift Recliner
||19.37 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information