Whether you re a gamer, streamer, or enthusiastic napper, there s no better place to enjoy some down time than in Jarvis Power Recliner with Power Headrest. No matter how you re relaxing, this recliner will keep you comfy with our Zero Gravity recline technology, which takes pressure off your body and give you a feeling of weightlessness. Our patented DualFlex Spring System ensures an optimal range of motion and quality that will last. A power control with built-in USB charging port independently adjusts the headrest and recline, so you can find the best angles for ultimate relaxation. High on style, this contemporary recliner features clean lines, sleek pad-over arms and decorative cross-stitching. Whether you choose our high-performance fabric or our premium leather, rest assured that your recliner will look good for years to come.
- Contemporary look with clean lines, sleek arms and intricate cross-stitching
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Choose from polyester fabric or leather for a high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information