Traditional styling with heavy-thread stitching.
Zelda's curved seating embraces you while the divided back cushions provide proper support for your lower back and neck. Contoured arms and picture-frame back wings add to Zelda's traditional styling. Heavy-thread stitching in a contrasting thread color catches your eye and those of your guests. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 82"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 65"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- Three power buttons allow you to operate the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on each power button control.
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- This style feature extended footrests.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information