Enjoy the soothing motion of the Nirvana Power Recliner with Power Headrests. Using a power control in the arm, you can independently adjust the recline and headrest to find the perfect position for relaxing and watching TV. With a USB charging port built in the power control, you won t have to worry about keeping devices powered up. And additional ergonomic features, including a pillow back and curved arms with tailored arm overlays, keep you comfy for as long as you want to sit. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of firmness and flexibility and ensures that the recliner will stay comfortable for years to come. It s a design that looks good too, thanks to bold, puckered stitching and a thick welt edge. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric options to enhance the style of your home.
- Pillow back offers a mix of softness and support that s ideal for sore backs
- Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms
- Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Two color options of durable, cleanable 100% polyester fabrics to suit your décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information