Description: Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Clive brings an automotive-inspired look to your living room with its heavy-thread stitching detail and channeled back cushion. The pillow pad armrests and wide, contoured seat provide ultimate comfort. The higher back and fully padded extended footrest make it suitable for all shapes and sizes. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined or lifted position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the footrest, lift, headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit. Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Attached seat and back cushions offer superior durability. Durable, 100-percent polyester fabric will withstand everyday use by an active family. Extended footrest improves comfort and circulation. Storage pocket allows you to tuck away the hand control and other belongings. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: High-End Ergonomic Design
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner, Big and Tall
||20.3 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information