Description: Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Oscar's generous padding and heavy-thread stitching detail instantly grabs your attention and welcomes you to take a seat. Nailhead trim traces the edges of the arm fronts to highlight the welcoming silhouette, and a power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 73" (185.4 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Steel seat box. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions. Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Battery backup system will activate during a power failure. The backup system is powered by two 9V batteries (not included) that need to be installed into the external transformer. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Nailhead trim as shown.
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Attention-grabbing elements highlight a sophisticated silhouette
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||180 lb (81 kg) 180 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Heavy Duty, Power Lift Recliner
||22.08 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information