Dakota's back and seat cushions feature a quilted pattern, traced with intersecting heavy-thread stitching. Not only does the quilting give Dakota its sophisticated appearance, but it also provides extra seating comfort for you and your guests. You'll want to sit back and relax for hours in this style. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||37" 37 INH
||42" 42 INH
||44" 44 INH
||72" (182.9 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Big and Tall
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 4
||22.76 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information