Create a comfy, supportive space for the family to gather with the Easton Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar. Put your feet up while watching TV using power controls that independently adjust the headrests and recline. Additional lower lumbar support, adjusted by the controls, take pressure off your back and keep you comfy for hours. USB charging ports built into the controls provide easy access to power for your devices. Additional comfort enhancing features include plush, high-divide back cushions that bolster your back, padded sloped track arms and thick, luxurious seat cushions. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit and ensures quality that will last for years to come. Choose from two fabrics or two premium leather match upholstery options to suit the style of you home.
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- Power lumbar support takes pressure off the lower back for enhanced comfort
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100% polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
- Leather match offers matching vinyl on sides and back protects the quality of your furniture for years to come
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information