Invest in your well-being with the Easton Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Designed to provide head-to-toe comfort, Easton features a power control that independently adjusts the headrest and recline, making it easy for you to watch TV while relaxing. The control also adjusts the lower lumbar support, which is great for soothing sore backs, while a USB charging port keeps devices powered up and ready to use. Plush, high-divide back cushions relieve pressure on your spine, while thick, luxurious seat cushions keep you cozy as you sit. Design details, such as padded sloped track arms and heavy thread top-stitching, add style, comfort and durability. With our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, the seat will stay firm and flexible for years to come. To create a look that will complement your décor, choose from several fabric or premium leather match options-all highly cleanable and designed to look good for years to come.
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- Power lumbar support takes pressure off the lower back for enhanced comfort
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100% polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information