Description: Swivel Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Enjoy an extensive range of motion in a chair that looks as good as it feels with the MOV 360 Degree recliner. Whether you are gaming, chatting or watching a movie, you can stay active as you sit with help from a swivel that rotates a full 360 degrees. The chair's distinctive track arm design provides a clean aesthetic that complements a variety of styles. Thoughtful elements, including a seat with divided chaise and extended footrest have been crafted to enhance your comfort. Premium leather upholstery, available in three color options to match your decor, features welt trim and heavy thread top-stitching for a refined look. Move seamlessly from sitting to fully reclined with the chair's lay-flat mechanism, and independently control the headrest, lumbar and recline with the easy-to-reach power control which includes a built-in USB charging port. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ keeps the seat firm yet flexible and ensures the recliner's durability.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Swivel mechanism allows the chair to turn a full 360-degrees. Upholstered in premium leather, available in three color options, for an elevated look and superior durability. Welt trim and heavy thread top stitching add refinement and durability. Track arms provide a clean aesthetic and work well with a variety of styles. Seat with divided chaise and extended footrest offers superior comfort, no matter your size. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort. Power control independently controls the headrest, lumbar and recline for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest, lumbar and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. USB port built into power control for convenient charging. In stock and ready to ship.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Crafted for Comfort
||32" (81.3 cm) 32 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||45" (114.3 cm) 45 INH
||157 lb (70.6 kg) 157 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||23.54 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information