Treat yourself to the ultimate reclining experience and enjoy the luxury of top-grain leather with the Fallon power recliner with power headrest. When you re ready to relax, you can independently adjust the headrest and recline using a power control in the arm. That means you can fine tune the recliner s position to suit your needs in the moment, and even keep devices charged with a convenient USB charging port built right into the power control. If you re concerned about durability, we have you covered. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit and ensures the recliner will last a lifetime. Outfitted in our beautiful yet highly durable leather, Fallon will elevate the look of your home for years to come.
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information