Comfortable recliners don t have to be bulky eyesores. Take the Grant Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest. Elegant in function and form, this recliner offers a smooth gliding motion as you sit, along with a recline and headrest you can independently control with a power button. Comfy back cushions, contoured seats and footrests with ample padding provide endless support, while a USB port in the power control allows you to conveniently charge your devices. Our DualFlex Spring System offers a mix of flexibility and durability, ensuring that your recliner will last for years to come. High-quality design features, including a plush tufted seat back, high-quality, durable leather and distinctive sloped arms.
- Offers a smooth gliding motion as you sit
- Arms have distinctive sloped design with buried welt and cross-stitching
- Biscuit-tufted back for unique look and plush feel
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- A power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery holds up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information