Clean lines meet generous cushioning.
Make yourself comfortable in this plush, inviting style. With wide, generously padded arm pillows and thick divided back cushions for extra lumbar support, Dylan cradles your coziest seating position. Rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position. Clean lines and simply tailored styling makes this a classic for any home.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
40"H x 38"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 18"SW × 23"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Available for faster delivery in select leathers.
- Available in multiple custom-order leather colors.
- Visit a Flexsteel retailer for custom-order options and details. Allow 10 to 12 weeks for delivery on custom orders.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information