Keep your back happy and your mind at ease with the Linden Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. As you lounge, our Zero Gravity recline technology reduces pressure on your spine and gives you a feeling of weightlessness. Dial in your perfect level of comfort with a power control that independently adjusts the recline, headrest and lumbar for extra back support. The power control features built-in USB charging ports, so you can keep devices powered up and ready to use. Plush, divided back cushions cradle your neck and back. And our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ provides a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Linden offers a high back that supplies an abundance of comfort. Finished in a premium semi-aniline leather, this recliner features cross-stitching and a buried welt trim that is sure to look good for years to come.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Divided back cushion has a refined look and cradles your neck and back
- Power headrest supports the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined
- Power lumbar provides support for the lower back
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Higher back provides comfort no matter your height
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap to ensure longevity and comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium semi-aniline leather has a luxurious look and feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information