They're at a stage where their tastes change practically overnight, so why not give them a bedroom set that always reflects their current mood" This loft bed's chalk board panels let them freeform their look, while the matching underbed bookcases keep the clutter under control.
- Includes loft bed with ladder and 2 underbed bookcases
- Bed frame and ladder made of solid wood
- Panels and bookcases made of engineered wood and engineered veneer
- Natural wood tone finish with replicated exotic grain texture
- Loft-style bed with chalkboard panels and sturdy ladder
- Pair of matching bookcases fit easily under the bed
- Top bunk with protective side rails
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission states that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Loft Bed
||Twin Loft Bed
|Item Color Key
||Wrenalyn Twin Loft Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Shelves
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||78''W x 38''D x 34''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information