Take charge of your seating with this power lift recliner. Its easy power button motion control allows you the full spectrum of comfort-from a gentle lift-and-tilt for standing up to a lay flat design ideal for an afternoon snooze. Not much gets past the power adjustable headrest and lumbar support, or even the independent motor controls to get that just right position. You'll always stay connected with the included USB charging port in the power control, and relish in the hours of versatile support that never stops giving.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- 4-motor design allows for independent control of leg rest, backrest, lumbar support and headrest for perfectly positioned comfort
- Lay flat design for extended naptime comfort
- Polyester upholstery
- Compatible with emergency battery backup (sold separately), in case of power outage
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Lift Recliner
||Power Lift Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Ballister Power Lift Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||36''W x 39''D x 43''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Click here for Manufacture's Warranty information